SMA began in 1964 with the father-son team of Bill Hurt, Sr. and Bill Hurt, Jr. It was a rather modest start – a smattering of farm parts on white butcher paper spread across an old, dusty ping pong table. Today, after over a half-century of family ownership, SMA calls itself America's Ag Parts Supplier – and with good reason.
SMA offers some 60,000 agricultural-related parts to customers across the United States. We do this from four distribution centers strategically located in Jonesboro, Arkansas; Corsicana, Texas; Des Moines, Iowa and Fresno, California. Our lineup of products includes trusted mainline brands and value brands, plus our own brands, including TISCO, which has long been known at the trusted name in tractor parts.
If you do not see an open position of interest to you, please feel free to email us a copy of your resume, as we would be happy to look your resume over to see if we might have a position of interest to you now or in the future, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service Rep - Jonesboro
- Maintain customer relationships by providing outstanding customer service.
- Receive inbound calls and enter customer orders.
- Provide pricing, availability, and delivery information to customers.
- Research, identify, and effectively communicate product information to customers.
- Maintain electronic customer account information.
- Provide support to field sales team.
- Other duties as needed.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent
- A customer-oriented, outgoing personality
- Ability to effectively read, write, and speak English
- Ability to work in an office setting
The ideal candidate will have:
- Familiarity with agricultural or other heavy equipment
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products
- 2+ Years of experience working in a customer-facing role
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Aggressive benefits including, health, dental, and vision insurance